Wednesday, October 16, 2013

GCN has jumped over 90% today

GCN  Go Connect ltd, jumped by over 81% today 17.10.13  and repaid me my losses left from 2007 ! closed at 0.02

At the time of the global financial crisis, traders were saying to sell off all your losses and start again, but I didn't. I thought it wasn't going to cost anything to leave them sit there, and ever the optimist, I was right. Some will recover, and some won't.
Sometimes I forecasted  and sold too early in a panic and lost out. Like in SIR Sirrius. I  bgt some for a few cents and just after I sold it jumped to over 2.20 ! 

I bought an extra parcel yesterday of GCN (on my own advice) and it's looking very good.
At close today, there were roughly 102 buyers FOR GCN. Waiting for 60 mill shares and only 32 sellers willing to sell 12 million. When you look at the course of sales, most sales are 500.00-1000.00 range so they are all small sensible traders.
All of us little traders have had a very difficult 5 years, and at last there might be some growth.

Hopefully, those in the USA  will come to their senses before they damage the whole US economy, and send everyone broke.

It's all still risky.
 


Remember we are not financial advisors.. Sampson management Services (SMS) educate and inform only...We are Assett Management Consultants- we teach you about risk and how to measure that risk according to the international standards on Quality, Environment, OHS, and Risk management in an integrated approach. Ref standards: AS/NZS/ISO 9001, AS/NZS/ISO 14001, AS/NZS/ISO 4804, AS/NZS/ISO 4360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not financial advisors. We are asset management Risk consultants. We try to help you to make sense of the sharemarket minefield. You MUST take your own risks and make your own decisions. Therefore you must do your own research. Any comments shown are not those of the owners of Megamoneybox or subsidiary companies.