Friday, January 11, 2008

The new year 2008

Happy new and prosperous year 2008!
Mega here, sorry I haven't written on this blog for a while. I've been too busy. I took on a horror of a consulting project, and wasted half a life, working for someone else when I could have been buying and selling on the stock market, writing at my own leisure, in my own home office.
No travel, No traffic, No boss breathing down my neck. It's the best business I've found.

Now I'm back doing what I enjoy! That is the way to go in 2008. Do what you enjoy, then turn that hobby into a business. Accept a challenge and ALWAYS do your best. Aim small and grow!

The year ahead on the stock market.

My prediction is that the first half of 2008 will be in recession with a depression looming like a black cloud. Already most of your stocks will be a sea of red. the last 5 days 7-11th January 2008, the stock market in Australia has fallen between 12-15%, BUT never mind. Take small profits where you can, sell half where possible, hang on to good investments, and BUY new ones.YES! BUY! This is a time of opportunity.When the sky falls , all stocks fall. good and bad. You just have to go through the pile carefully.I'll show you how.

go to my rule book on my http://www.megamoneybox.com/ investment/Megamoneybox rule book. Mega's rule 1. Don't lose money, so hang on. If you hadn't invested money you didn't have, you can afford to wait for the market to improve.
In the meantime buy some spec stocks on the rise and sell as soon as they rise by 25%. Yes, take profits at 25%. This will happen even in a downturn.
You can still make modest profits and can build up your portfolio.

We would all like 1000 % profit, but greed and fear are our enemies. So plan for a modest return. If you buy 20,000 at 0.02 cents , you can sell half (or a quarter ) at 25% profit, then sell half again at 50% profit, keeping the balance of 5,000 as free - pure profit.

Invest $500.00-$1,000.oo and buy and sell stocks UNDER TEN CENTS.Stocks like GDA, PRE, GPN, RCH, MHL, EXM.go to the http://www.asx.com.au/ web page, type in these codes and look at company research. create a watch list and see how they perform. Expect some ups and downs..because volatility is rampant. Big super funds and raiders are pushing up the price, exiting and the price lowers. so be warned.Since the 1.1.08 to 11.1.08 Megamoneybox has taken profits of $2015.50 i.e. $200.00 dollars a day!

We think that is good, especially since we only started in August with $5,000.00 and a few stocks. We've changed our portfolio, have turned our investment over 1.5 times, and at 4.1.08 we had 500,000 shares. We've now sold another 80,000. (We did cause ourselves some losses and also had too many fees due to small parcels - but we've recouped the losses and are in NET Profit).

I should add that we made 23% gross profit between Aug 15th and Dec 29th 2007. ) I want to BOAST (I know I shouldn't)- BUT I have to tell you that the average price of each share for the period was ONLY .056 cents. LESS than 6 cents! Even though we still have some ADY and SDL which we bought at .475 and .82 respectively. SO IT CAN BE DONE.

Both of those are in loss at the moment so we are keeping them. That's why I like 10cent shares best. There is more volume for less outlay.

If you want to learn how to pick ten cent stocks you will have to sign up and pay $52.00 a year for our email newsletter and tips. email me at sampsms@ozemail.com.au
Cheers! here's to a prosperous year.

Remember, I am not a financial advisor and you must take responsibility for your own wealth and health. Investing in stocks can be injurious to your health if you are a worrier , a gambler, or of a nervous disposition. The stock market can fall and you can lose all your money. Do not gamble or use borrowed money. Do your own research. Only you know what is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not financial advisors. We are asset management Risk consultants. We try to help you to make sense of the sharemarket minefield. You MUST take your own risks and make your own decisions. Therefore you must do your own research. Any comments shown are not those of the owners of Megamoneybox or subsidiary companies.